Want to get the latest aquatic invasive species research updates sent straight to your inbox? Subscribe to our newsletter!
Latest edition (June 2023)
- June newsletter: Award recognition, legislative update, an interview with Meg Duhr, and more.
- March newsletter: MAISRC's new projects, upcoming event, and new application.
- May Newsletter - Grad Student "Where They Are Now" Feature, Stop Spiny Campaign Updates and 2022 Pilot Program, and more.
- July Newsletter - Letter from the Director, Starry Trek 2022, and more.
- November Newsletter - Starry Trek results, notes from the field with Meg Duhr, awards, and more.
- December newsletter - New MAISRC projects launching in 2022
- October newsletter - First ever Research Partnership Award winners announced!
- August newsletter - Online Showcase agenda and session descriptions are available, updates from the field, recent publications, and more!
- June newsletter - (Re) Introducing our Outreach Specialist, research in action interview, Starry Trek 2021, and more!
- April newsletter - New rapid response project, information sharing on hybrid watermilfoil, and more.
- February newsletter - Larkin field work throttles up, stakeholder Q&A, Legislative Report, and more.
- December newsletter - 2020 Annual Report.
- October newsletter - Introducing the upcoming 2021 MAISRC research projects.
- August newsletter - Minnesota mussels feature article, Showcase registration now open.
- June newsletter - Research in the midst of a pandemic, zebra mussel impacts on walleye, recent publications.
- April newsletter - Exciting zebra mussel findings, special COVID-19 Q&A with MAISRC aquatic epidemiologist.
- February newsletter - Walleye growth rates and zebra mussels, climate change and starry stonewort, webinars, new staff.